https://catchalot.es/es (hereinafter, the Web) is a website owned by Pasos Cadiz S.L., hereinafter THE OWNER, with CIF / NIF nº: B11207123 and registered office at: C / San Francisco 24, C.P. 11004 - Cadiz (Cádiz).
The access, reproduction and use of the services of the Web requires the previous acceptance of the Conditions of Use in force at any time; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify said Conditions when deemed appropriate, by publishing the new text on the Web. It is the responsibility of the user to know the Conditions of Use before accessing the products and services on the Web; in case you are not satisfied with them, please refrain from using it.
The Web is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including the html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property corresponds to THE OWNER, except in relation to those materials obtained under license from third parties.
THE OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Web and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all the copies that are made (whatever the medium to which they are incorporated), granting them only the usage rights described below. Any right that is not expressly assigned is understood as reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and arrangement of the contents of the Web, as well as who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitizing and presenting of the same, corresponding, therefore, the protection that article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law can grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the design and graphic image of the Web, reserving the pertinent legal actions that may correspond against people who make imitations or unfair uses of it.
WEB CONTENTS AND DOWNLOADS. PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED USES.
It is allowed:
- Browsing the Web, that is, accessing and displaying it on a device, any temporary or accessory reproduction being authorized, provided that it is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technological transmission process. Navigation through certain sections of the Web require prior registration.
- Benefit (upon registration) from the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Web to its users, under the conditions expressly indicated in the different sections.
It is strictly prohibited:
- Any operations regarding the Web, its contents, the downloaded products and the copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
- Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those that have commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of data from third parties.
- Any type of extraction, public communication and / or transmission, total or partial, by any means, outside the private scope of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation into any other work, including web pages, collections or databases. The publication in the media of the materials that can be downloaded from the Press Room section is excepted from this prohibition.
- The removal, concealment or falsification of notices and warnings about Intellectual or Industrial Property on the Web or any of the products provided through it.
- The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, anyone that may harm the normal operation of the Web, other users or any third party.
LINKS TO THE WEB
- The establishment of links and hyperlinks to the Web from other pages or websites is authorized, provided that they are not done in a way that damages the public and brand image of THE OWNER, the Web or any of the people and products. to be referenced in it. In the establishment of links with the Web, the use of techniques that imply confusion about the identity and ownership of the content, such as framing or others, is expressly prohibited.
- The establishment of links from pages or websites whose contents promote or advocate, directly or indirectly, for any type of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity is prohibited. Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
In the creation of the links, the use of elements extracted from the Web is expressly prohibited, without the prior and express consent of THE OWNER
In no case may it be understood that links to the Web from third-party pages or websites imply relations of THE OWNER with their owners, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or any recommendation of THE OWNER on them, for which THE OWNER does not will be absolutely responsible for its content and legality.
CONTENTS AND USER BEHAVIOR
As a client or user of the Web, you agree to make appropriate use of the content and services offered through it and not to use it to:
- Incurring activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature, which advocates terrorism or infringes on human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Disseminate content that threatens the image and reputation of THE OWNER or third parties.
- Attempt against the Intellectual, Industrial, image, honor or other rights that correspond to THE OWNER or to third parties.
THE OWNER will have full freedom of decision on whether the collaborations and messages are finally published on the Web or not, being empowered to withdraw them when deemed appropriate.
The payment methods accepted in the online store are:
- Credit card
- Wire transfer
Our shipments are free in the Peninsula, Balearic Islands and Portugal if the order exceeds € 35 or if you select collection in one of our stores. We do not ship to Ceuta, Melilla or the Canary Islands.
The shipping methods available in the online store are:
- Home delivery service with delivery between 24 and 96 hours, working days. Shipping is free if it is equal to or greater than € 35.
- Free shipping if you select collection in any of our stores.
We also ship to Europe Zone 1, 2 and 3. International shipping rates are automatically calculated when you select the country. If you have any questions, you can contact customer service by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling +34 638136045.
The delivery time for home shipments is 24-96 hours, business days. During the sales and / or promotions period, the delivery time may be delayed.
The delivery time for store pickup orders is between 1 and 7 business days.
The delivery time for international orders is in 4 and 10 working days.
WITHDRAWAL AND CANCELLATION
The customer has 14 calendar days from receipt of the order to voluntarily desist from their purchase, without any penalty and without indicating the reasons. In the event that the consumer and user want to cancel the purchase of the product or contract the service, they may use the withdrawal form (this form can be found on the following page) to communicate their decision to the seller or service provider.
The purchase must be returned with all its products. In any case, for hygiene reasons, the products to be returned must be in perfect condition, unused, in their original packaging and seal and with all their accessories.
The customer must bear the costs of return shipping. Shipping will not be accepted under any circumstances.
The client will be responsible for ensuring that both the product and its packaging arrive in perfect condition, being necessary to pack the items in an adequate way, in order to avoid possible deterioration during transport.
Once the return package is received, we will verify its condition and at the time we verify that both the returned items, as well as the possible accessories, samples, promotional gifts and documentation, are complete and in perfect condition, we will send the customer an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
The refund will be made within 14 calendar days of withdrawal.
The refund will be processed through the same payment method used by the client for the initial transaction.
We reserve the right to withhold the refund until we have received the products or until the customer has presented proof of their return, depending on which condition is met first.
We will not issue a refund if the product has been used.
In the event that the client receives a wrong or in poor condition product, or in case of loss or damage of products by the transport company, the client may request its return and / or replacement within 14 calendar days after upon delivery of the same. In this case, we promise to assume the shipping costs of the return, we will take care of picking up the defective product and / or returning the missing product to another identical product at no additional cost to the customer.
(You should only complete and send this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract or contracted service).
- For the attention of (here you must insert the name of the company, full address and, if you have them, the telephone number, fax and email):
- I hereby inform / communicate (*) that I withdraw from me / we withdraw from our (*) contract for the sale of the following good / provision of the following service (*).
- Ordered on / requested on the day (*).
- Name and address of the consumer and user or consumers and users.
- Date and signature of the consumer and user or of consumers and users.
EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICY
To return a product you have 30 calendar days from the receipt of the order. Accessory-type products such as sprays, creams and insoles for shoes have NO returns.
You must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, notifying us that you will make a return along with the order number.
The products will be returned in the same conditions in which you received them, along with their original complete packaging, labels and together with any accessories related to them. The customer will be responsible for proving that the items have been returned. If your return does not comply with the stipulated terms, you will not be entitled to receive a refund of any amount and we will send the products to you freight collect.
If you have any questions, you can contact us at: email@example.com or on our customer service phone number +34 638136045.
If the recipient of the products is different from the person who made the payment, the money will be reimbursed to the person who made the payment.
ECO TICKET ♻
We inform you that, from now on, we will send you your purchase receipt only in electronic format, instead of the usual form.
To make returns or changes of items in store, you can show the invoice that we sent you in the order confirmation on your mobile device. If you wish, you can also access and print the invoice that appears in your customer account - Order history and details - details.
To make the return you have two options:
- Return in store: We recommend that you do it quickly in one of our stores. The store in charge will collect the shoes and give you a document confirming the return. We recommend that you retain this document. You should be aware that stores only receive items, the refund is not made until it reaches our headquarters. If the return is correct we will credit the charge to your account. Find your nearest store.
- Return from home: You must send the item along with the completed return form that you will receive in your order to our headquarters at c / Albert Einstein 12 (Catchalot Online Store), 11500, El Puerto de Santa María (Cádiz)
You will be responsible for the costs of returning the product and in no case will we accept returns sent freight collect.
Returned products must be shipped in a single delivery. We reserve the right not to accept products that belong to a single order, returned and delivered at different times. Once we verify that the products you return meet all the specifications of the Return Policy, we will send you an email informing you that the return has been accepted.
The refund of the amount will be launched as soon as possible but always within 15 days of receipt of the returned product. The refund of the amount will be made using the same payment method with which you made the purchase.
In no case will we refund the shipping costs and if the order is to Ceuta, Melilla, the Canary Islands or any other place where customs payment is mandatory, you will bear the costs.
Returns of defective products
In the cases in which you consider that at the time of delivery the product does not comply with the provisions of the Contract, you must contact us immediately by email firstname.lastname@example.org providing the product data and a photograph where the damage suffered is appreciated, or by calling +34 638136045 where we will indicate how to proceed.
You can return or exchange the product in any of our stores or by delivering it to your home address to a courier that we will send.
We will proceed to carefully examine the returned product and we will notify you by email or telephone within a reasonable period of time if the return or replacement of the product is appropriate (if applicable). The return or replacement of the item will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, within 15 days from the date on which we send you an email confirming that the return or replacement of the non-compliant item is appropriate.
The amounts paid for those products that are returned due to a defect or defect, when it really exists, will be fully refunded, including shipping costs incurred to deliver the item. The return will be made in the same payment method that was used to pay for the purchase.
The rights recognized by current legislation are safe.
You can make the change as long as it is for the same item (same reference number), color or size, they are in perfect condition, the price has not changed and the store has it in stock.
If you want a different product, you must make a new order.
To make the change you have two options:
- Change of size in store: With the Eco Tikect it will no longer be necessary to print and present the purchase receipt, you can display on your mobile device the invoice that we sent you in the order confirmation. You can also download and print your invoice from your customer account "Order History and Details". The delivery of this document is also valid.
- Change of size at home: In case of requesting a change of size at your home you will receive an email and / or a message in your customer account specifying how to make the collection for free. Collection and new shipping are free. Remember to fill out the changes and returns document that you receive in your order.
The customer may cancel the order without any charge and without providing any reason, and should contact customer service as soon as possible on the phone: +34 638136045, or through the following email address: email@example.com, whose office hours The public is from: Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00.
If the order has not left our warehouses, we will cancel it without problem, but if the order is already on the way, we will have to wait to receive it back and once the receipt of the order has been confirmed, the amount of the product will be refunded less the costs of Shipping and return will be carried in the same form of payment used in the purchase.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on the Web, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it, as well as the way in which they appear presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will use its best efforts to keep the information contained on the Website updated and error-free, it does not offer any guarantee regarding its accuracy and updating. The obtaining of any specific result or purpose is also not guaranteed, so access and use of the Web is the sole responsibility of the users and customers.
THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these Conditions of Use, as well as any improper use of the Web or its contents, infringements of the rights that correspond to it or to its licensors, especially those of Intellectual and Industrial Property, exercising all actions , civil and criminal, that may correspond in law.